- This event has passed.
CURE Concordia Annual General Meeting
October 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
🎃 JOIN OUR ANNUAL GENERAL HAUNTING 🎃
Calling all spirits ghouls, witches and other creatures of the night…support community-driven social justice research! Come to our Annual General Meeting and help us elect our new Board of Directors and Conflict Resolution Committee.
🔮 CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE OF COMMUNITY RESEARCH? 🔮
What has CURE been up to this past year and what are our big plans for the future? Come find out about new projects and collaborations like a mentorship program for racialized artists and an accessibility audit app.
🍭 TRICK OR TREAT YO’ SELF 🍭
Free snacks provided during the AGM, including oodles of Halloween candy, samosas and more! (vegan and gluten free options available)
👻 IF YOU’VE GOT IT, HAUNT IT 👻
It’s almost Halloween, so come dressed in costume and automatically be entered into a raffle to win a gift certificate to the Co-op Bookstore! http://www.co-opbookstore.ca/
(note: no racist or otherwise oppressive costumes allowed)
🕷 CREEP IT ACCESSIBLE 🕷
– Wheelchair accessible w/ accessible washrooms
– Gender neutral washrooms in the building (H 1.04; H 237.03; H 1092.01)
– Childcare available on request (48 hours in advance)
– While we cannot guarantee that this open space will be scent-free, we ask attendees to avoid wearing chemical scents such as perfumes, scented shampoos, etc…
– For any accessibility related questions or requests, please get in touch at email@example.com or 514-808-8432
- CURE Concordia
- Small Lounge, Hall Building 7th Floor
1455 de Maisonneuve Ouest
Montreal, Quebec H3G1M8 Canada + Google Map